Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Here are the stories behind our "things" from the weekend.
Every Monday on the Wakin' Up with CJ and Jess Show we give you a quick recap of our weekends with a chance to win a prize, we call it "Three Things from the Weekend". Jess and I try to keep track of some of the fun things we do over each weekend and on Monday's Jess reads two sets of three to you guys anonymous on the air. Your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three.
If you missed our "things" here they are....
1. Tried to find a Christmas tree.
2. Cooked like there was no tomorrow.
3. Watched the movie "A Dogs Journey".
1. Went to post Thanksgiving party.
2. Learned some family history.
3. Baked a ton of cookies.
Who do you think did what? Take a look at the video, plus get the stories behind our "things"....
Thank you for watching and if you know of a local fire department selling Christmas trees this year, send me a message through the Wolf app. Pretty please!! Have a great week!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash