Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
It's Monday and we hope everyone had a great Easter weekend with friends and family!!! With it being Monday it's time for us to play "Three Things" from the weekend.
Every Monday Jess and I come in to work with a list of some of the stuff we did over the past weekend and we narrow our lists down to three things each. Jess then reads them to you on the air and your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of 3.
If you missed our "things" for today, here they are...
1. Watched the movie "The Great Outdoors".
2. Colored Easter eggs.
3. Our Easter egg hunt went wrong.
1. Spent a lot of time in New Paltz.
2. Watched the movie "Someone Great".
3. Went to the Town Crier in Beacon.
Who do you think did what? Find out by watching our video version....
Thank you for watching and make sure you wake up with us all week at 7:15 a.m. for the Wolf TOC Song of the Day. It's the easiest way for you to win a pair of 3 day passes to this years Taste of Country Music Festival.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash