Three Things From the Weekend
Who do you think did what over the weekend?
Every Monday on the Wakin' Up with CJ and Jess Show we give you a fun way to recap the weekend with what we call "Three Things from the Weekend".
Both Jess and I keep track of some of the stuff we did over the past weekend and every Monday, Jess reads 2 sets of three things to you on the air anonymously and your job is to try and figure out who did what.
If you missed our "things" here they are:
1. Binge watched the Netflix show "Ozark".
2. Had some wedding fun.
3. Visited a college campus.
1. Started watching "The Hand Maids Tale".
2. Had dinner in the Bronx.
3. Did some spring cleaning.
Who do you think did what? Find out by watching our video version....
Thank you for watching and it's not an April Fools joke, we DO have tickets to see Adam Sandler at Bethel Woods all week long with the Early Morning Brain Stimulator,, so make sure your up every morning at 6:05 a.m. for your chance to win.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash