Police: Intoxicated Woman Drove With 2-Year Old Son in Car
The intoxicated woman also had 15 suspensions on her driver's license.
On July, 1, 2018, Saugerties Police responded to a report of a possibly intoxicated woman operating a motor vehicle with a child in the car in the area of the Thruway.
Responding officers located the vehicle, and observed the female having difficulty with properly operating her vehicle.
Officers stopped the vehicle for the violations they observed. While interviewing the operator, officers determined that 29-year old, Elizabeth Bibbo was intoxicated, and further observed an open container of alcohol in the center console.
Bibbo also had her 2-year old in the backseat at the time of the traffic stop.
Bibbo did possess a valid Missouri driver's license, but had 15 suspensions on a New York State driver's license.
She was arrested and charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of Motor Vehicle, first-degree, Aggravated DWI (Leandra Law), Aggravated DWI over .18%, DWI Common Law, Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance, Consumption of Alcohol in a Motor Vehicle, and other traffic violations.
Bibbo was arraigned and remanded to Ulster County Jail in lieu of $10,000 cash bail, or $20,000 bond.
- 2018 Hudson Valley Fireworks Guide
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash