Newburgh Antique Store Hosts Pop-Up Bakery
Pop-ups are great especially when they involve food. And when that food is baked goods you can't get enough. That's probably why the Newburgh Flour Shop Pop-up will be popped up 3 consecutive weekends in a popular Newburgh location. This Saturday and Sunday plus February 1st and 2nd, along with February 8th and 9th Newburgh Flour Shop will bring their goodies to the Newburgh Vintage Emporium Ware-House.
Everyone is invited to stop in for delicious baked goods & hot coffee from 10 AM to 2 PM. Once you have enjoyed a delightful baked good you can then shop for all kinds of vintage, antique & locally made goods that fill the Newburgh Vintage Emporium Ware-House located 10 NY-17K in Newburgh
Newburgh Flour Shop is a family-owned bakery located at 109 Liberty Street in Newburgh. Part of the bustling historic Liberty Street Corridor, they specialize in artisan breads, baked goods, pastries, and celebration and wedding cakes.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash