Hudson Valley What’s For Dinner Saturday Night
A lot of people have gone back to cooking dinner for the family during the outbreak of COVID 19. Choosing what's for dinner can be a challenge. Sometimes you need inspiration. Why not consult the National Days Calendar for ideas. I did and that is why this Saturday we will be eating Chicken Cordon Bleu.
Turns out April 4th is National Chicken Cordon Bleu Day. I am a bit of a fan of this dish which translates from a french term to Blue Ribbon. Made with Canadian Bacon and Swiss cheese it is the perfect comfort food for all we have going on. Feel free to follow the recipe I found from Delish or just do what I do buy frozen.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash