Town Wide Yard Sale in Esopus This Weekend
Got to love a late season Town Wide Yard Sale. The Town of Esopus has their Town Wide Yard Sale happening tomorrow (Saturday Sept 28th) from 8 AM to 6:30 PM. They just released the official list of locations and a map.
If you need a hard copy of the map they will have those available at Frozen Rainbow, the Port Ewen Pharmacy, the Port Ewen Diner, Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union (and the kiosk outside by the gazebo), Stewart's, the Port Ewen Post Office, the United Methodist Church and the Town Hall. You can also load a link of the map on your smart phone. It is available online as a digital map!
They are reminding shoppers to bring cash as most sale locations won't be able to accept credit cards. Wear a good pair of walking shoes, make sure you have you wheelie cart and don't forget water to stay hydrated. You never know what you will uncover. You may think you don't need anything, but you are bound to find something. Happy hunting.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash