April Things To Do Calendar: Day 2
So I have actually gotten to this item very late on day 2 of April so feel free to add it to you day 3 checklist. I got in so late from work that I didn't actually get to do what I had planned so, I have decided that on day 2 I have actually done nothing.
I had a plan to do some home filing, I know boring, but it needs to be done. It is tax season even though deadline are extended that is no reason to have stuff laying around. I feel like there a papers everywhere. So due to a late day at work there will be no filing, just sitting. Oh yeah and snacking.
Feel free to use this day 2 activity anytime during the month of April when either what's on the calendar doesn't apply to you or you just need to take a break.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash