A Delicious Twist on a Hot Favorite
All this cold weather has everyone enjoying a cup of Hot Chocolate. My question is have you ever tried one made with white chocolate. I love putting a twisted on regular hot chocolate by adding a candy or even an adult beverage. Lately through I have also enjoyed swapping the tradition chocolate flavor for dark chocolate and even white chocolate.
My favorite Food Queen Paula Deen has a great recipe you have to checkout. No calories were spared in the making of her version of a classic with a white chocolate twist. Paula tops hers with mint. And Martha Stewart serves her's straight up with 3 simple ingredients, milk vanilla extract and white chocolate chunks.
Make whichever one sounds more delicious to you. And feel free to add whatever topping you want. Marshmallows may work well but remember you don't have to stay inside the culinary box.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash