Weekend Weather: Near Perfect For the Hudson Valley
Friday's clouds will stick around through the evening as Subtropical Storm Melissa continues to stall off the Long Island and New England coasts. This won't bring any rain to our area, but will keep temps down as we head overnight.
The Hudson Valley was spared the heavy rain and high winds that parts of New Jersey, Long Island, and New England have faced over the past few days.
Saturday should be nice with highs in the upper 60s with a mixture of sun and clouds. Lows will be in the upper 40s. Sunday will be partly cloudy with highs in the lower to mid 60s. Sunday night will be cool, with lows in the lower 40s.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash