Weekend Snow: Will It or Won’t It Ruin Plans
Well winter is planning to return this weekend and as with any winter storm it is still pretty unclear how much snow we will get and when. More importantly how will it effect your weekend plans. I actually have an event on Saturday that may get moved to Sunday based on what happens with the weather.
So what should you do if you want to salvage a snowy weekend that might effect what you have planned?
1 - Do it anyway and be prepared to get stuck in some weather.
2 - Cancel all your plans and do something the weather can't effect.
3 - Wait until the last minute and be prepared to compromise.
I am probably going with number 3. It is a gamble and I may find myself doing nothing because Saturday gets canceled and what I was going to do Sunday either gets moved to during the week or missed altogether. Either way i won't have made a snow plan and then we only end up with rain.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash