We Will Call it Olive Monday
It is a bummer that it falls on a Monday Work Day but I will figure it out. National Olive Day according to the National Days Calendar is June 1st, this Monday. I am an absolute olive freak but my favorite way to enjoy olives is in a martini. So you can see my dilemma. I may have to take a half day.
I can't trace any of my relatives back to European Olive country but it must be somewhere in my blood. I only use olive oil to cook and that's a big deal because I am from the heartland the home of corn oil and Cisco. I have been know to eat more than my share of black olives out of the can at family holidays. And don't get me
According to the National Days Calendar post, olive are one of the oldest fruits. They symbolize peace, love hope and friendship. The range in taste from sweet to bitter and they come in all kinds of colors. There are around 500 types of olives but my favorite hands down are the big green olives you stick in a traditional Tito's Martini, shaken not stirred.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash