Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Take a look at the stories behind our "things" when the microphones get turned off.
Every Monday on the Wakin' Up with CJ and Jess Show we have some fun with what we did over the weekend with what we call "Three Things". Both Jess and I try to keep track of some of the stuff we do over each weekend and every Monday Jess reads you two sets of three things anonymously and your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three.
If you missed our "things", here they are.....
1. Went to Double O for a birthday party.
2. Explored Orange and Ulster counties.
3. Burned themselves in the dumbest way.
1. Had in incredible chicken quesadilla.
2. Was inappropriately touched.
3. Toured Brooklyn.
Who do you think did what? Here are the great stories that are behind our "things" plus the inappropriate touching story.....LOL!
I am still trying to recover from all of that! Thank you so much for watching and if you called or texted us your weekend highlight today, THANK YOU and don't forget we have Zac Brown tickets all week long, so wake up with me and Jess starting at 6 a.m. Have a great week.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash