This Monday is All About the Bacon
According to the National Days Calendar since 1997 we have been celebrating Bacon on December 30th. Yes you heard me National Bacon Day is December 30th. It seems so random but some how this is the day that has been put aside to honor that breakfast meat that has crossed over in to just about every food category but vegetable.
Now a days bacon isn't just found on a breakfast plate. You can get it as candy, as a topping on a cupcake, as a scent for a candle. They even make air fresheners for your car that smell like bacon. Bacon fans can rejoice on Monday because there are bound to be bacon specials some where. I can't imagine that National Bacon day could go by without anyone noticing. However, I caution you not to get to crazy with the amount of bacon you eat on Monday the jury on how much is too much is still out.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash