Poughkeepsie Route 9 Exit To Close Through December 20th
Traffic on Route 9 in the city of Poughkeepsie will likely be affected by an exit ramp closure that will run into December.
The Poughkeepsie Journal reports the southbound ramp at Laurel Street will be closed from Monday through December 20th. Drivers used to taking the exit will be forced to use a detour. The exit is commonly used to access Rinaldi Boulevard as well as places like Mahoney's and Shadows/Grandview.
On the other side of Dutchess County, through November 24th on the Taconic State Parkway, they'll be doing work to seal cracks in the pavement between exits 58 (Pleasant Valley) and Exit 41 (East Fishkill) both north and southbound from 7 AM until 4 PM. It's a moving operation so there will be mobile lane closures and drivers are asked to be cautious.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash