Popular Dunkin Holiday Flavor Coming Back to the Hudson Valley
The clock struck 12 midnight. The calendar turned to November 1st. And the holiday season began.
At least accord to all the ads in my junk mailbox. They're already talking about Black Friday! There was one ad, however, that caught my attention.
Remember last year around this time, Dunkin announced that one of their extremely popular holiday flavors wouldn't be coming back that year?
The Hudson Valley was up in arms that Peppermint Mocha wouldn't be returning to Dunkin.
Well, ladies and gentlemen, Dunkin heard you. Peppermint is back this year!
Dunkin made the announcement on social media early Friday morning with a cute little video:
Added bonus, we're getting pink cups starting on November 6th.
Are you happy that Peppermint Mocha is back? Are you bugging out that holiday ads are already appearing? Let us know on Facebook or through the Wolf mobile app.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash