NY Assemblyman’s Intense Video Urges State Separation From City
Watch Assemblyman David DiPietro urge residents of the Empire State vote for New York to be split into three autonomous groups in this video that has gone viral.
An intense video posted on Facebook from assemblyman David DiPietro a few weeks ago has gone viral with well over 3,000 shares and over 160,000 views. The video is a harsh message directed towards the democratic leaders of New York.
"The democrats control the entire process. We Have no say anymore. New York City controls the entire process. I want you to know, it's being run by socialists and communists."
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash