National Croissant Day is Real and Flaky
As you have figured out by now I love National Days Calendars. There are so many days and things to celebrate. This week we have National Croissant Day. We get to enjoy this delicious pastry this Thursday January 30th guilt free. The National Days folks are still researching when celebrating the croissant became a thing but appears to have start back in 2006.
Whether you decide to go with plain or possibly a flavor the croissant makes the perfect pastry partner. And by that I mean you can have a chocolate one with your coffee or a plain one filed with chicken salad and the buttery goodness always hits the spot. The can be bread for breakfast, the casing for your lunch sandwich or a light lovely dessert.
Find out more about the history of the croissant and get an amazing recipe at the National Days Calendar. If you are looking for a great local croissant I can suggested my favorite spot to grab one for breakfast, The Mudd Puddle Coffee Roasters in New Paltz.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash