My Favorite Christmas Dinner
Please believe me when I tell you that I am not writing this post to make you hungry but with Christmas right around the corner I had to share one of my favorite Christmas dinners. Growing up we often traveled to a relatives house for Christmas dinner. That usually meant that there would be a great dinner but not always what you would expect.
I had one Aunt that always served Lasagna and Ham. Not a bad dinner but not what I thought of when I thought Christmas. I also had the relative that would cook a turkey even thought we just had it for Thanksgiving. One year we stayed home and my Mother took on a Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding and all I can say is the rest is history.
Roast Beef with fresh veggies and some type of potatoes plus Yorkshire Pudding is my favorite Christmas dinner. Allrecipes.com has an amazing recipe for Roast Beef you have to checkout. And whatever you do don't forget the Yorkshire Pudding.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash