Enjoy the Rhinebeck Farmer’s Market This Sunday
You still have two Sundays where you can shop at the Rhinebeck Farmers Market. Their Holiday Market is underway for this Sunday and Next. Shop from 10 AM to 2 PM at the market set up at 61 E Market Street in Rhinebeck.
The Market is held outside until the end of 2019. This Sunday and next find them ready to help you with holiday shopping and more. You will find many of the vendors from through out the the year back to help you with end of year purchases. The end of year markets also bring out new vendors who only sell season items. Fun, festive shopping for all of the December holidays. Stock up for your holidays meals, entertaining and gifts this season.
Once they wrap things up December 29th the market will be taking a break until the Spring.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash