Hudson Valley Just Say No This Friday to the Straw
This Friday I am hoping you can do it. It won't be easy. You may forget the first time but you can make it up on Saturday if you have to. This Friday is the fourth Friday in February which means it is National Skip the Straw Day.
Since 2017 the fourth Friday in February has been know as skip the straw day. In the past 3 years since this day hit the National Days Calendar more people have become aware of how bad plastic straws are for the environment. In those three years it has also become easier to get a straw made from a more eco-friendly source. And the idea of having a straw your travel with make of bamboo, steel even copper has become much more popular.
This Friday do you part to help, say no to the straw and maybe Friday could be the day you buy yourself your own reusable straw.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash