Hudson Valley Ice Cream Shop Named Best In New York State
A popular Saugerties ice cream shop has been given the title of 'best ice cream shop in New York State'. EatThis.com compiled a list of the best shop in all 50 states according to Yelp. All business' on this list are in the 'ice cream' category and an algorithm that takes the number of reviews and star ratings into consideration was put to use to determine the final results.
Alleyway Ice Cream in Saugerties was chosen as the overall winner. The ice cream is hand made and they even offer vegan options too. Unique flavors like sweet potato and honeycomb ice cream keep customers coming back since they opened in July of 2017.
Alleyway is actually located inside an old renovated supply closet and they have the distinction of being one of the smallest ice cream shops in the world. According to their website, all ice cream is made in house in four-quart batches. And we're kind of excited to add them to our Hudson Valley ice cream bucket list.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash