How Hot Will It Get in The Hudson Valley This Week?
It's October 1st, but it sure doesn't feel like it.
September 23rd brought us the Autumnal Equinox, but so far it's felt more like the Summer Solstice. Over the weekend in the Hudson Valley temperatures got into the high 80s.
Admit it, you probably hit up the apple orchard in flannel and immediately regretted your decision.
With all of this being said, it looks like it will get hotter before it cools off. According to HudsonValleyWeather.com parts of the Hudson Valley will break record heat. Back in 1995, it was 83 degrees in Poughkeepsie.
It's being reported that it could get up to 86 on Wednesday, October 2nd.
Do you like the warmer weather in October? Are you ready for the cool down?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash