Have an Old Working Refrigerator or Freezer, How to Get $50
Do you have a working refrigerator in the basement or in the garage that you really aren't using? Do you want to get rid of it but don't really know how?
Central Hudson Gas & Electric will give you $50 if you meet the following requirements (from their website):
- You must be a Central Hudson residential electric customer.
- You must own the refrigerator or freezer, and it must be 10-30 cubic feet.
- Appliance must be in working (cooling) order.
- Appliance must be plugged in the night prior to pickup.
- Your appliance will be picked up, at no charge, from the address listed on your billing account.
- Limit of two appliances per household
To start the recycling process, click here.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America