Good Housekeeping Great Potato Recipes
If you are like me then during times of stress you like to cook. And it's not just the cooking but also the eating. However, after a week or so it can get difficult to pick out new recipes. It is also easy to get bored with the same old foods.
A week or so back I told you about produce you could buy that would keep for up to a month. Turns out one of my favorite foods, Potatoes, made that list. Potatoes are also good for mixing up flavors. They make a nice back drop to filling out a dish.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash