Esopus Fire House will Host Chicken Parm Dinner Saturday
You don't have to cook this weekend The Esopus Fire Department has you covered on Saturday night starting at 5 PM. You know it's fall when they are cooking at the fire house. The Esopus Fire Department at 1142 Broadway invites you to bring the whole family out for a delicious meal. They will do all the cooking and the dishes too.
Along with their winter monthly pancake breakfasts the crew at the Esopus Fire Department also puts on Chicken Parm dinners. All the events are fundraisers for the fire house so they can continue to serve their community. You get a great meal and your are helping an amazing group or volunteers.
The costs are $15 per person or $25 per couple. They have seating times at 5 PM or 7 PM. The menu is simple Chicken Parmesan, Pasta, Salad, Bread, Desserts. Drinks are Coffee, Ice Tea, Water. For tickets or information please contact: Fmb418@aol.com email@example.com, Or call (845)443-0776 (845)384-6575
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash