Dog Walker Shamed By Angry New York Resident After Their Dog Crapped On a Tree
Well, this escalated. In a story from the NY Post, a West Village dog owner is feeling the heat from a pissed off resident after the owner's dog pissed on some spring bulbs in a treewell.
The Post says the offended person even took to publicly shaming the dog and its owner by posting two time stamped surveillance photos of the dog, mid-squat, as it went all over the inside of the treewell.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! OUR TREEWELL IS NOT YOUR TOILET...
YOU HAVE RUINED OUR SPRING BULBS AND LET YOUR DOG DEFECATE IN OUR TREEWELL TWICE THIS WEEK
Oops. The Post says the two photos appeared on the tree where the alleged "crime" was committed on 11th Street Friday. This has divided residents of the posh neighborhood, with some agreeing with the shame. Others defended the dog walker, saying there weren't any areas in the neighborhood for dogs to go.
The phots were taken down by Saturday, according to the Post.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash