Crash Closes Major Route 299 Intersection Monday Morning
A major road in Ulster County has closed due to an accident this morning.
Monday morning has greeted many motorists in New Paltz with a major headache. Route 299 is closed because of an early morning motor vehicle accident. According to Hudson Valley traffic reporter, Nancy Reamy, the section of 299 between south Chestnut and North Chestnut is shut down.
The closure is causing backups on the Eastbound side from Libertyville Rd. and on the Westbound side all the way to the Thruway.
We will continue to update you with live traffic reports all morning on The Boris & Robyn Show and traffic alerts on the Wolf mobile app.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash