Could Your Hudson Valley Pier One Be Closing?
Pier One (the funky home decor store) has announced that they will be closing 45 stores before the end of 2019, leaving them with only (a mere) 1,000 stores. After researching multiple press releases looking for which of their stores will be closing, the company (as of the release of this post) has not announced which locations will no longer exist.
The locations that are here in the Hudson Valley are:
- Mohegan Lake
- Danbury, CT
Would you miss being able to walk into a Pier One store? Or is shopping online the way you do most of your shopping now? Let us know.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash