Could We Have a Record Breaking First Day of Fall?
It's finally here! Fall is officially here in the Hudson Valley.
If you're a fan of fall like me, then you noticed we most definitely did not experience fall-like weather this weekend. It got up to 89 degrees in parts of the Hudson Valley on Sunday.
Where is the crisp fall-like weather?
I don't know the exact answer, but I can tell you..it ain't here today.
According to Hudson Valley Weather, we'll see temps up to 87 degrees around our area. But is it the hottest it's ever been?
Meteorologist Ben Noll says the record is 90 degrees back in 1959.
We'll keep an eye out on the thermometer today, but who knows what the week might bring. All I know is that I would enjoy temps in the low 60 for the time being.
Are you a fall or summer person? Let us know on Facebook.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash