Cook With Garlic on Sunday
Garlic is one of those things that you can add to anything and whatever you added it to instantly tastes better. Garlic Bread, Shrimp Scampi no matter what you are craving this Sunday enjoy your favorite garlic dish.
April 19th is National Garlic Day where according to the National Days Calendar we celebrate a vegetable that is also known as a stinky rose. I use garlic in most everything I cook. Garlic can add not just flavor but it also adds a bouquet that can make the dish.
The Hudson Valley celebrates Garlic with an annual festival, the Garlic festival that is on the calendar for this September. For fun try growing your own garlic.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash