Celebrate this Spice for the First Time Friday
This Friday is the first official National Cinnamon Day. You know how some peole love pumpkin spice, that is how I feel about cinnamon. It goes in and on everything. I can't believe that it didn't have it's own day until this year. Thanks to the McCormick & Company wanting to celebrate one of America's favorite spices we now celebrate cinnamon on November 1st.
According to the National Days Calendar cinnamon was the most purchased holiday spice in 2018. I don't think that really comes as a surprise after all cinnamon is the go to flavor for just about everything this time of year. Not to mention cinnamon toast is good all year round. So whether you are going to put cinnamon in some apples or in some snickerdoodle cookies just remember this Friday feel free to enjoy everything cinnamon.
If you are looking for some good cinnamon recipes check out what I found for you at Allrecipes.com. It is more then just cinnamon rolls.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash