Celebrate Mac N Cheese Day at Your Favorite HV Restaurant
Out of all of the food combinations that exist I don't believe their is a better match then macaroni and cheese. The pasta shape with melted cheese smothering every surface of the noodles has to be the best culinary combo ever. And now you can get it so fancy with things like crab, lobster or even filet minion mixed in to the ooey gooey bowl of goodness.
Today happens to be National Mac and Cheese Day. The day we should enjoy Mac and Cheese guilt free even if the calories aren't free. I was recently on my way to party with a friend and we were talking about people who have made dietary choices like being vegan or gluten free. And that is when they informed me they were ooey gooey.. After I stopped laughing I asked what that meant and they said it means I only eat thing that are ooey gooey.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash