Allegiant Offering $63-$71 Fares From Stewart to 3 Florida Stops
Are you looking to get out of town or plan a quick vacation? Allegiant Airlines has announced fairs in the $63-$71 range (each way) to three different destinations from Stewart Airport in Newburgh.
Where can you go for this inexpensive amount? Was there somewhere you wanted to go for summer vacation and you just ran out of time? Interested in hotel and airfare? Allegiant just announced a few new vacation packages, also with airfares out of Stewart Newburgh
- Orlando/Sanford, FL fares starting at $65
- Fort Meyers/Punta Gorda, FL, fares starting at $71
- Tampa/St Pete FL, fares starting at $63
Which one of these locations would you like to go to and what would you like to do when you get there? Is your favorite vacation where you get to take in the sites? How about heading to the beach? Or is your best vacation one that involves a Florida theme park?
Do you travel to places because you have always wanted to go there or because the airfare is so inexpensive, you just have to go there to check it out?
Where did you go to simply because you got a really good airfare?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash