Don’t Miss the 3rd Annual Hot Chocolate Festival in Ashokan
Looking for a way to warm up this winter in the Hudson Valley? It's time to get your hot chocolate on!
On Sunday February 16th, The Ashokan Center will be hosting their 3rd Annual Ashokan Hot Chocolate Festival.
From 10am until 2pm you can enjoy indoor and outdoor activities like sledding and guided hikes (weather permitting). Of course they'll have what you really went there for: an assortment of hot chocolate flavors.
It's $5 at the door to get in, which includes two different hot chocolate flavors. Kids 12 and under are free. You may purchase lunch, crafts and more hot chocolate for additional fees.
More details can be found on the Ashokan Hot Chocolate Festival Facebook page or at the Ashokan Center at 477 Beaverkill Rd, in Olivebridge.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash