A Christmas Flavor That’s Never Out of Season
I am never really sure how they come up the National Days. Some are obvious but some just leave me thinking, why? That is how I feel about this Friday being National Gingerbread Day. It just seems weird this time of year to enjoy Gingerbread. Now before you go thinking that we are talking Gingerbread men or houses let me stop you by saving they each have their own National Day. Gingerbread Cookie day is in November and National Gingerbread House day is in December. So this Friday is just about the bread.
Even though I said it seemed weird, I didn't say I was going to complain. Why? Because I love ginger everything. Ginger Snaps are my favorite cookie. Ginger Ale has always been my soda of choice. And one of my favorite signature cocktails I created is the Mule Martini that is made with Ginger wine. So on Friday if I can find some fresh gingerbread at a local bakery I will be getting a loaf to go with some ginger tea.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash