When Does Stormville Flea Market Open?
It is that time of the year again. Flea market season. One of the best and most famous flea markets in our area is the one at Stormville Airport. And the first Stormville Flea Markets of 2019 are April 27 and 28 from 8 am to 4 pm.
The Stormville Flea Market & Antique Show, celebrating its 49th year, features more than 600 vendors from more than 8 states. People come to the Stormville Flea Market and discover everything from antiques and collectibles, arts and crafts to new merchandise. It is one of the flea markets they frequent on the show Flea Market Flip.
So, if you love flea markets as much as I do, make a plan to get to Stormville on Saturday April 27 and Sunday April 28.The Stormville Flea Market offers free admission and free parking. Sorry, but no pets are allowed. The flea market is rain or shine. Wear comfortable shoes, bring lots of cash, and get ready to bargain. Happy shopping! For more info,visit the Stormville Flea Market website.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash