What’s Your S’More Number?
We're a few weeks into summer now so you've probably enjoyed one of the most popular summer snacks.
It doesn't matter how you do it, on a stove, maybe on the grill or over a firepit, the s'more is a classic dessert during the warmer months. Depending on your personality, you can either be enjoying a warmed or gooey marshmallow.
The topic went viral over the weekend thanks to a Twitter thread. The picture attached to the Tweet gave 10 different warming options when it came to how you like your marshmallow cooked for your s' more.
Take a look:
Scrolling through the comments I noticed a lot of roasters were somewhere between 5 and 8. There were surprisingly a lot of 3 mentions. And depending on who you ask there were a shocking amount of 9 and 10 roasters.
I'm on the 9 train. Because lets be real, the melted marshmallow inside the crispy burnt outside is one of the best flavors combinations of all time!
What's you S'more number? Let us know in the Facebook comments below.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2019
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash