What Should Replace Dressbarn Locations Around the Hudson Valley?
Looks like we have some space to fill in the Hudson Valley.
Earlier this week it was announced that woman's clothing store Dressbarn would be closing all 650 of their locations. That includes the 5 locations right here in the Hudson Valley, in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Carmel, Mohegan Lake and Middletown.
Unfortunately, Dressbarn closing just adds to the long list of stores and or restaurants closing around the area. With that being said, now that these 5 locations are closing we have room for 5 new store opportunities.
So we have to ask, what would you like to see fill the void of Dressbarn?
Maybe a few new local businesses? Can they bring back Caldor or Filenes? For the love of all that is good, can we just change one of the locations into a Chick-fil-a?!
Let us know on Facebook what you want to see fill the 5, soon-to-be empty, Dressbarn locations.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash