What Are Your Bee Sting Remedies?
If you listened to the show at all today and yesterday then you would know I had a traumatic experience on Sunday.
I was stung by a bee. Which, I don't know if it's out of character or what, but there have been a ton of bees this summer. More than I'm usually aware of.
Now, I know I'm being dramatic calling it traumatic. To be honest, it hurt for a second on Sunday however now I'm paying for it.
My ankle has blown up and given me a (hopefully) temporary cankle. I plan on going to the doctor today because it's just getting out of hand now.
But I want to know for the future, what are you bee sting remedies? We got a few text messages today with recomendations like putting mud or a baking soad paste on it.
What do you do when you get stung?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash