WEATHER: Mild Start, Colder Later This Week in the Hudson Valley
Sunday's beautiful weather will last for a little while longer, though expect colder temps as the week goes on. Highs Monday will be in the mid-50s, making it feel more like mid-spring. Some rain showers might move into the are later that night, with lows only around 40.
Tuesday and Wednesday will be cooler and rainy, with highs in 40s, and lows in 30s. Some of the rain might change over to snow late Wednesday night and into Thursday morning. It will get windier as the colder air moves in Thursday afternoon. Highs will be in the low 40s, and lows in the low to mid 20s.
Highs Friday will stay in the upper 30s.
Have a great week!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash