Two Weekends Left to See the Lights in Bloom
Holiday Lights in Bloom at the Orange County Arboretum is underway and you can bring the whole family out to enjoy the lights this weekend and next. Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 5 PM to 8 PM the next two weekend enjoy holiday light designs in the form of flowers, animals and even insects.
The Orange County Arboretum is located at 41 Grove Street in Montgomery. In it's 11th year this "ever growing" events is free to the public. You'll enjoy it so much it is bound to become a new family tradition. This event is fun for people of all ages. The chill in the air won't keep the the Arboretum from being in full bloom. Also be sure to take in the 9/11 Memorial Garden decorated in a patriotic theme. This is a walking event so dress for the weather.
The 11th Annual Lights in Bloom is presented by the Orange County's Parks and Recreation Department at the arboretum at Thomas Bull Memorial Park.
Listen to Paty Quyn weekday afternoons from 3PM to 7PM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash