Top Country Songs about Moms
Country stars, like the rest of us, love their moms and to prove it they write about moms in their songs a lot. So, to celebrate Mother's Day, here's a look at some of the biggest songs about moms, to moms, and for their moms.
1. Carrie Underwood, "Mama's Song"
2. Merle Haggard, "Mama Tried"
3. Martina McBride "In my Daughter's Eyes"
4. The Judd's, "Mama he's Crazy"
5. Trace Adkins: "Hot Mama"
6. Blake Shelton "The Baby"
7. Dolly Parton, "Coat of Many Colors"
8. Shenandoah, "Mama Knows"
9. Johnny Paycheck "The only Hell my Mama Ever Raised"
10. Brad Paisley, "She's Everything"
Happy Mother's Day to all of the great moms here in the Hudson Valley!!