Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Who do you think did what over the weekend?
Every Monday on the Wakin' Up with CJ and Jess Show we run through some of the fun things we did over the weekend, with what we call "Three Things". Jess reads to you anonymously two sets of three things and your job is to try and figure out which one of us did which set of three.
If you missed our "things" here they are.....
1. Walked at Vanderbilt.
2. Watched a bunch of movies.
3. Made corned beef and cabbage.
1. Played a ton of basketball.
2. Killed a dance floor.
3. Watched the movie Frozen 2.
Who do you think did what? Get the answer and the stories behind our things by watching our weekly video version...
If you have Disney plus, yes Frozen 2 is available now and to be honest, I LOVED IT!!!! LOL! I would suggest watching that and not watching the movies that Jess enjoyed over the weekend. She watched "Contagion" and "Outbreak"....WHY would you do that to yourself!!! LOL
Be safe folks and thank you for listening and reading!!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash