Three Things From the Weekend (VIDEO)
Who do you think do what over the weekend?
It's a "wet and wild" Monday, yeah I made that up all by myself today! LOL, but we did start the day with a freaking tornado warning, kinda scary but as far as I know there hasn't been any tornado touchdowns in the Hudson Valley as of now. Thank god!
Anyway it's Monday and that means it's time for another episode of "Three Things from the Weekend". Every Monday Jess and I bring a list of all of the things we did over the weekend and after we talk off the air about everything, we narrow our lists down to 3 things each. Jess reads our lists of three to you anonymously on the air and your job is to try and figure out who did what over the weekend.
If you missed our things, here they are:
1. Had dinner at Bella Italia.
2. Went to a surprise 30th birthday party.
3. Did NOT watch the Masters or Game of Thrones.
1. Watched the movie "The Mule".
2. Got the hook up from a few friends.
3. Played and watched some golf.
Find out who did what by watching our video version of "Three Things".....
Thank you for watching and make sure you wake up with us every weekday morning at 7:15 a.m. for the Wolf TOC Song of the Day for your chance to win 3 day passes to the Taste of Country Music Festival in June.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash