These Times Call for New Burger Recipes
If you are a carnivore like me you are probably having the same challenge at the grocery store that I am, all ground beef no choices. I actually got lucky the other night and found some strip steaks but no chicken. For some reason it seems like just ground beef.
Now don't get me wrong I am not complaining. And I am glad meat hasn't gone the way of toilet paper, which I still have found anywhere. But ground beef every night? It is time to find some serious burger recipes. Luckily for me and you Food and Wine did just that in 2016. Checkout the awesome burgers they created.
Everything from Bacon on Brioche to Green Chili with an Egg to my new favorite Beef Burger with Peanut Chipotle Barbecue Sauce.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash