The Most Popular Halloween Candy in New York is…
The Great Candy Debate continues today after some shocking research was released.
A Tweet went viral over the weekend about eliminating one kind of candy. A quick poll of our listeners showed that Milky Ways needed to be cut out of the Halloween candy picture.
We agree, however, we did get a few messages that said M & M's needed to get the boot. While I'm not one to judge, I can tell you that the rest of the great state of New York does NOT agree with you.
According to research from Bid-On-Equipment, it looks like M & M's are the most popular candy in New York. BOE gathered their information from analyzing "search volume trends for more than 100 different types of candy, over the period of September 2018 to October 2018 in all 50 states and the 20 largest cities in the country."
Some more fun Halloween facts for you, BOE reports:
- The ideal Trick or Treating time is from 6pm to 9pm.
- 52% of Americans think Halloween should be moved to Saturday.
- $35.01 is the average amount parents spend on Halloween candy.
- 15 years old it TOO old to go Trick or Treating.
October 1st will be here on Tuesday, are you ready for the Halloween haul?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash