Something in This Picture Could Be Giving You Bad Food Poisoning
Anytime you eat out or cook meat or eggs there can be some risk of potential food born illness but is there an item that you don't eat or cook with that could be a culprit?
Food that is past its expiration date, under cooked meat and raw eggs are a huge contributor of getting food poisoning. Even eating utensils and dishes that aren't clean an be a problem.
However, there's another item that could be killing you that you may not even know about. The dish towel could be poisoning you everyday. According to research from You.gov, the average house hold only washes their dish and hand towels about every other week.
Scientists sampled over 100 towels after a weeks worth a week and found that there were dangerous levels of bacteria found on them. Please, wash those towels if you want me to use them.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash