Poughkeepsie Shopping Plaza On Sale For $39 Million
A major Poughkeepsie shopping plaza that houses Home Depot, Ocean State Job Lot and more has just hit the market. Located at 3470 North Road right across from Marist College, the property is available for just over $39 million.
Built-in 2001, the 35-acre parcel of land has 158,000 square feet of leasable space on the lot. Located along the busy Route 9 corridor, more than 50,000 cars pass by the property each and every year.
The available land and business' are adjacent to the much-buzzed-about $250 million Hudson Heritage project which will see the construction of 750 residential units along with 350,000 square feet of commercial space
With Home Depot, McDonald's, Starbucks, Applebee's, Ocean State Job Lot, Rhinebeck Savings Bank and Exxon Mobil already there, what business' would you like to see added to this property?
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Frolic Friday Cheesed Challenge Video
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge
- Could This Upstate NY Singer Be the Next Kelly Clarkson
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash