Popular Hudson Valley Steakhouse To Reopen After Fire
Joseph's Steakhouse in Hyde Park was a popular Hudson Valley dining option until a fire gutted the restaurant. Now comes word that they will complete their comeback when they open for business next month.
According to a Saturday Facebook post from their official page, local diners can expect them to open in June. They're putting the finishing touches on the building and actually just released a look at their menu. Will you be stopping in for dinner at some point?
The Monday, March 20th, 2017 fire began after an explosion was heard around 2 PM in the afternoon. The fire destroyed a large portion of the restaurant and owner Joseph Wilson was unsure at first if he would rebuild. But here we are, just a few weeks from reopening.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash